- LOA (hull): 55′ 9″ (16.99m)
- LOA (including swim step and anchor platform): 60′ 9″ (18.50m)
- LWL 50′ 10″ (15.5m)
- Beam: 16′ (4.88m)
- Draft: 5′ (1.52m)
- Air draft (to top of radar arch): 16′ (4.88m)
Minimum Operating Condition: 67,801 Lbs. (30,754kg)
Loaded Condition: 80,178 Lbs. (36,368kg)
- Main Engines: Twin Cummins QSC 8.3 500 hp with common rail fuel system
- Transmission: Twin Disc MG5075A
- Reduction Ratio: 2.53:1
- Engine Controls: Glendinning EEC3 (with back-up system)
- Generator: 17Kw, 60Hz Onan eQD (European model 13.5Kw, 50Hz)
- Stabilizers: ABT TRAC 7.5 Sq. Ft fins with winglets 220RMB model actuators
- Fuel Tanks: 1000 USG (3785 Liters) in four tanks
- Water Tanks: 300 USG (1135 Liters) in four tanks
- Black Water Tank: 100 USG (378 Liters)
Download Full Specs — 7th Dec 2015 Version #65 (WEF 55-240)
All Fleming Yachts are built to comply with the appropriate marine and environmental regulations for the area in which the yacht is delivered
- USA – NMMA Certified Manufacturer fully complying with: ABYC, USCG and EPA regulations.
- European – Built to CE-RCD Category “A” Ocean Standard using the relevant ISO standards.
- Australia – Australian Standard 1799.1-2009
- Canada – Transport Canada TP1332E 04/2010
MANAGEMENT & ENVIRONMENT
Fleming Yachts Construction (HK) Ltd management and environmental systems have met and been approved by ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Systems and ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management Standards.
The question most manufacturers ask themselves when considering a new feature is whether it is necessary to include it in order to sell the boat. In the case of the Fleming, we ask only whether its inclusion will make the boat safer, better or more convenient. That is why we have introduced literally hundreds of refinements since we started construction in 1985 and why we continue the process today.
For that reason Fleming Yachts reserves the right to make changes to specifications and equipment without notice.